Going out on dates with someone special is such a great thing and leaves us with such good memories. Imagine going out on a coffee date with someone who you’ve chosen through a list or consortium of other beautiful girls. Wouldn’t that feel absolutely great?
Escorts are some of the most charming and intelligent working women in the world. Gatwick escorts, they all have their charms and beauty spots. Before you head out on a coffee date with the escorts in Gatwick, you need to know the following things –
- Treat her well – The date with an escort is probably going to be better than your usual dates because you won’t feel as much pressure. Treat the escort lady with as much charm and respect as possible. Be kind and polite throughout the duration of the date. Basically, just treat the escort lady well and show her that winning side of you that can charm a roomful of strangers if need be.
- Be generous with complements – If there’s one thing any girl or woman in the world loves, it is compliments. Compliment your escort lady throughout your time together. Be sure to tell her that you appreciate the effort she is giving for your coffee. Everyone loves compliments. It makes us happy and feel better about ourselves. If the compliment is genuine that it makes us feel even more happy and better about ourselves.
- Treat them to good coffee – Coffee is known to be an energizer. A good cup of coffee not only jolts you back into your present surroundings, but also tastes and smells great. Go through a list of some of the better coffee shops. Check with friends and acquaintances for restaurants that serve great coffee. You want to make sure that your escort lady is not going to forget the coffee anytime soon. It would also be great if the place served some delicious food to go along with the coffee. You should always be prepared for things to progress further at a quicker pace than previously expected.
- Dress to impress – You can be sure that your escort lady is going to put on some of her glamorous clothes and accessories for the date. So you need to match up to that in terms of style or else you will risk looking out of place or like the beast to her beauty. Ask her what she’s planning on wearing beforehand and then make sartorial choices accordingly. If there’s one thing an escort hates, it’s looking bad in front of people. Dress your part and you will have done most of the job already.
- Be polite and courteous – Impressing a person has to do a lot to do with having some of the most basic courtesy and manners. Offer your escort lady the seat first, open the door for her and be mindful of the language that you use to communicate with her at all times. People these days have almost forgotten the importance and effectiveness of basic manners. It is time that you uphold it.
- Ask her questions – We know more about things because of our curiosity and the more questions we ask, the more is possible for us to know. Ask you escort lady questions, get to know her story – where she comes form, what her life is like and what her favourite things are in this world. Keep the conversation sparkling and engaging and always remember to be nice to her throughout your coffee date.
All of the above mentioned things should enable you to garner brownie points on your coffee date with your escort lady. Your agenda for the date should be to make her feel nice and respect her humanity. You don’t want to make her feel like a commodity or that your relationship is a business transaction only.
An escort’s life is a mystery to the most of us. We have so many misconceptions about them that are considered to be truth. Get to know the real her and forget all that you thought you knew about the life of an escort. Be respectful, charming, courteous and most importantly gentle with your escort lady. Treat her well and show her your good side. Most importantly, have a good time!…..